INTERNATIONAL BUYER PROGRAM
The U.S. Department of Commerce partners with a number of tradeshow organizers in the United States to organize official delegations under our International Buyer Program (IBP). Targeted at businesses and distributors around the world who are seeking to connect with U.S. suppliers, the program has delivered thousands of winning partnerships with mutual benefits for buyers and sellers.
Whether you are looking to source for the first time from the United States or find additional U.S. suppliers, the IBP will help you optimize your trade show experience and connect with lucrative opportunities.
The IBP offers special benefits to members of the Official Delegation from Jamaica, including:
- U.S. Commercial Service assistance before, during, and after the event
- Waived or reduced trade show admission fees
- Complimentary access to networking events and receptions
- Pre-arranged briefings and meetings customized according to buying interests
- Complimentary use of business facilities including private meeting space, internet access, and lounge areas
- A directory of all U.S. firms at the show with an interest in international exporting
- Travel and tourism options and discounts
For registration or more information on the trade fairs supported by the Commercial Service at the United States Embassy, please contact us:Tel.: (876) 702 6485 e-Mail: email@example.com.
|The National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show
NRA Show® 2019
May 18 – 21 • Chicago, IL • show.restaurant.org
|International Franchise Expo
May 30 – June 1 • New York, NY • ifeinfo.com
|Cosmoprof North America
July 28 – 30 • Anaheim, CA • cosmoprofnorthamerica.com
|Solar Power International
September 23 – 25 • Salt Lake, UT •solarpowerinternational.com
|Automotive Aftermarket Product Expo
November 5 – 7 • Las Vegas, NV • aapexshow.com