Thank you for considering the U.S. Mission to Jamaica as a potential employer. The United States government offers a wide variety of challenging and exciting employment opportunities in Jamaica and throughout the rest of the world.
The Human Resources (HR) Office in Kingston has overall responsibility for the management of the Employment Program for all agencies represented in the Mission. For your convenience, vacancy announcements for positions at the Embassy and other Consular Agencies throughout Jamaica are advertised on this webpage to help you access information on employment opportunities.
The selection of available jobs changes often, and sometimes there are no vacancies. If you find a vacancy that interests you, simply download the information and follow the instructions for applying.
See information below on Vacancy Announcement:
Project Management Specialist
1. Solicitation No.: V001 -2020
2. Issuance Date: January 8, 2020
3. Closing date/Time for Receipt of Offers: January 29, 2020 by 4:00 p.m.
4. Position Title: Project Management Specialist (Key Population HIV/AIDS) – FSN-10
Market Value: JMD$ 4,538,465 – JMD$ 6,807,701 equivalent to FSN – 10, in accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
5. Period of Performance: Contract of 3 years, renewable pending approval and need for the position and the availability of funds.
6. Place of Performance: Kingston/Jamaica
7. Point of contact: Knetia Landells-Wiggan, e-mail to email@example.com.