- Procurement/Contract Opportunities
Vendors wishing to do business with the Embassy should provide the Procurement Section with a copy of a Vendor Registration Form (PDF 148 KB), their references, company profile, brochures and catalogs in English. The documents should be in Acrobat PDF format and submitted to this email address: Kingston.Procure@state.gov. Orders
- The Procurement Section of the Embassy is the only office authorized to place orders for goods and services on behalf of the U.S. Government. All orders from other persons are considered unauthorized and private, and the Government accepts no responsibility for paying those orders.
- The Embassy is required to provide vendors with a copy of a Purchase Order Form OF-347 (PDF) or contract signed by a Contracting Officer for all orders. The Purchase Order/Contract is the order, and vendors should not attempt to deliver goods/services prior to receiving one of these documents. The Government has no obligation to receive or pay for any goods/services without a valid purchase order / contract.
- The Government does not make advance payments – payment is made exclusively after receipt of the goods/services.
- Payment is made primarily in local currency, i.e. Jamaican Dollars and in special cases in U.S. Dollars by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). See EFT Registration Form (PDF 295 KB) attached.
- By U.S. law, the Embassy makes payment within 30 days from receipt of a proper invoice.
- Invoicing instructions are available here (PDF 147 KB).
Qualified Firms seeking Contracts for Delivery & Performance Services
The U.S. Embassy in Kingston, General Services Office Procurement seeks to enter into contracts with qualified, reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing and relevant work experience for delivery and performance of a variety of commodities and Services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. All businesses entering into a contract or purchase order for values USD 30,000 and over with the U.S. Government will require a DUN’s number, NCage code and registration in the System for Award Management (SAM). Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html. Request and obtain an NCAGE Code through https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx. Instructions on how to register and renew are available on the SAM website at http://www.sam.gov/. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Contract Opportunity - Lodging and Conferencing Facilities
The United States Embassy in Kingston is seeking a quotation for lodging and conferencing facilities; to check in December 2nd departing December 7. The successful venue will be required to provide a total of sixty (60) single occupancy rooms with breakfast for participants and Embassy officials. All facilities that respond to this request for quotation will be required to have a valid Duns number, NCage Code and be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) in time for award. Interested parties should email Kingston.Procure@state.gov with any questions. Quotations are to be sent by email NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2019; 12 noon to Kingston.Procure@state.gov.
Contract Opportunity - Roof Membrane System
The U.S. Embassy Kingston is seeking quotations from qualified contractors to supply labor and equipment for removing approximately 6000 sq. ft of existing roof membrane system on 9th floor at Powell Plaza, 211a Constant Spring Road, Kingston 8. The contractor shall provide all supervision, labor, equipment and tools to complete this project in accordance to the scope. It is anticipated that the price of this contract will not exceed JMD$3,200,000.00.
A site visit will conduct a site visit on Friday, August 30, 2019 at 10 am. To participate email Kingston.Procure@state.gov no later than Thursday, August 29th, 3 p.m. Responses are due on Friday, September 6, 2019 at noon.
Contract Opportunity - GSO-MultiPassenger-Bus - 27 Seater Passenger Bus
Contract Opportunity - Blanket Purchase Agreements
The U.S. Embassy Kingston is seeking to establish a Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) with vendors / contractors for the supply of portable water to various residences in Kingston.
For scope of work, interested vendors / contractors must submit an email to Kingston.email@example.com requesting same with the subject line “BPA FOR PORTABLE WATER”
For more information email: Kingston.firstname.lastname@example.org, Visit https://jm.usembassy.gov/embassy/kingston/contractopportunities