- Sections & Offices
- Procurement/Contract Opportunities
Vendors wishing to do business with the Embassy should provide the Procurement Section with a copy of a Vendor Registration Form (PDF 148 KB), their references, company profile, brochures and catalogs in English. The documents should be in Acrobat PDF format and submitted to this email address: Kingston.Procure@state.gov. Orders
- The Procurement Section of the Embassy is the only office authorized to place orders for goods and services on behalf of the U.S. Government. All orders from other persons are considered unauthorized and private, and the Government accepts no responsibility for paying those orders.
- The Embassy is required to provide vendors with a copy of a Purchase Order Form OF-347 (PDF) or contract signed by a Contracting Officer for all orders. The Purchase Order/Contract is the order, and vendors should not attempt to deliver goods/services prior to receiving one of these documents. The Government has no obligation to receive or pay for any goods/services without a valid purchase order / contract.
- The Government does not make advance payments – payment is made exclusively after receipt of the goods/services.
- Payment is made primarily in local currency, i.e. Jamaican Dollars and in special cases in U.S. Dollars by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). See EFT Registration Form (PDF 295 KB) attached.
- By U.S. law, the Embassy makes payment within 30 days from receipt of a proper invoice.
- Invoicing instructions are available here (PDF 147 KB).
Qualified Firms seeking Contracts for Delivery & Performance Services
The U.S. Embassy in Kingston, General Services Office Procurement seeks to enter into contracts with qualified, reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing and relevant work experience for delivery and performance of a variety of commodities and Services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. All businesses entering into a contract or purchase order for values USD 30,000 and over with the U.S. Government will require a DUN’s number, NCage code and registration in the System for Award Management (SAM). Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html. Request and obtain an NCAGE Code through https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx. Instructions on how to register and renew are available on the SAM website at http://www.sam.gov/. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Advertisement for Medical Services
The American Embassy in Kingston is seeking proposals from qualified contractors to provide medical services to staff at the US Embassy Kingston via a Blanket Purchase Agreement. All interested companies must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the services. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Have a valid Duns number, NCageCode and be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM);
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation.
Document detailing requirement will be available December 15th to December 28th, 2020. If a firm is interested in submitting a proposal, please provide a written request for a copy of the documents to Kingston.Procure@state.gov with the subject line ‘BPA-MEDICAL SERVICES’
2020 / 2021 Seven-Seater Station Wagon
The United States Embassy in Kingston invites quotations from authorized dealers of vehicles for the provision of one 2020 / 2021 Seven-Seater Station Wagon meeting the following minimum or equal specifications:
- 3.0L DSL engine | 4 cylinders
- Remote key with immobilizer
- Dual auto A/C
- Tilt/telescopic steering
- Reverse sensor and camera
- AM/FM/CD 6 speaker system
- Eight-way driver power seat
- Four-way power passenger seats
- Leather seats
- Leather wrapped steering wheels
- Alloy wheels
- Side and rear steps
Quotations should be sent in USD excluding duties or taxes and must include supply availability and deliverytime, warranty information, detailed product literature, statement of service support and availability of spares.
All firms that respond to this request for quotation must at the time of submitting their quotations have a valid Duns number, NCage Code and be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) and have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing.
Interested parties should email quotations to Kingston.Procure@state.gov NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 2020 at 2pm.
Contract Opportunity - REPAIR SCREEN FENCING
The US Embassy in Kingston is seeking a qualified contractor to repair a screen fence approximately 200 feet in length at 142 Old Hope Road, by removing forty-one (41) corroded metal screen inserts and replacing them with new metal screen inserts.
Learn More (PDF352 KB)