Location: Cayman Islands
Cayman Airways announced a repatriation flight from Grand Cayman to Miami, Florida, on Friday, May 1, 2020 at 10:30 A.M. A connecting flight is planned from Cayman Brac and Little Cayman for individuals on those islands who wish to join the 10:30 A.M. flight from Grand Cayman. The flight from Little Cayman departs at 8:15 A.M. The flight from Cayman Brac departs at 8:40 A.M. The flight will arrive at Grand Cayman at 9:20 A.M., in time for the 10:30 A.M. departure to Miami.
Booking opens at 9:00 A.M. April 23. U.S. citizens who wish to depart the Cayman Islands must book with Cayman Airways directly via www.caymanairways.com or by calling Cayman Airways Reservations at +1 (345) 949-2311 for more information and booking options.
Find more updates on the Cayman Islands COVID-19 Information page.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govf or the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Cayman.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Jamaica.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica
142 Old Hope Rd. Kingston 6, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
Whitter Village, Ironshore
Unit EU-1 (across from Burger King)
Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
150 Smith Road
Smith Road Center, Unit 202B
George Town, KY1-1010
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook