Health Alert: U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica (April 24, 2020)
JetBlue has added an additional flight from Kingston to Fort Lauderdale, Florida scheduled for April 30, 2020 at 10:00 A.M. Seats are available for commercial purchase directly from the JetBlue website.
All other airlines have suspended service to and from Jamaica. U.S. Citizens seeking to return to the United States are urged to make travel arrangements now while commercial options are available.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC websitefor the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.govfor the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in Cayman.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in Jamaica.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica
142 Old Hope Rd. Kingston 6, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
Whitter Village, Ironshore
Unit EU-1 (across from Burger King)
Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
150 Smith Road
Smith Road Center, Unit 202B
George Town, KY1-1010
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook