Health Alert: U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica (July 10, 2020)
Event: Find the latest requirements for travel to Jamaica online at VisitJamaica.com
- Please note that the Department of State continues to advise U.S. citizens to avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19. For more information about this Global Level 4 Health Advisory, please visit the following website: Travel.State.Gov
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Cayman.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Jamaica.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica
142 Old Hope Rd. Kingston 6, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
Whitter Village, Ironshore
Unit EU-1 (across from Burger King)
Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
150 Smith Road
Smith Road Center, Unit 202B
George Town, KY1-1010
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook