United Airlines has scheduled a flight on May 17, 2020, from Montego Bay to Newark, New Jersey at 12:30 P.M. Seats are available for commercial purchase directly from the United website.
Airlines are not currently scheduling regular flights from Jamaica to the United States. When there are flights, they are often arranged with short notice and can fill up quickly. There are no other scheduled commercial flights out of Montego Bay at this time. Given the uncertainty about the prospect of future departure options, U.S. citizens seeking to return to the United States are urged to make travel arrangements now while commercial options are available.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Cayman.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Jamaica.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica
142 Old Hope Rd. Kingston 6, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
Whitter Village, Ironshore
Unit EU-1 (across from Burger King)
Montego Bay, St. James, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
150 Smith Road
Smith Road Center, Unit 202B
George Town, KY1-1010
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitterand Facebook