Location: Cayman Islands
Event: On March 12, the Cayman Islands Public Health Department announced one confirmed case of COVID-19 of a cruise ship traveler.
The Public Health Department provided a press release regarding COVID-19 in the Cayman Islands. The language of the Advisory is available on its website.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook