The United States Embassy invites quotations from authorized internet service providers for continued services (annually) for its internet circuit at 100 / 110 / 120 MBPS. The quoted service must meet the stated specifications.
This internet circuit shall be high-end, professional grade symmetrical service that differs from the residential, dial up service. The internet service should be dedicated (not shared or bundled) Internet Bandwidth, 24/7, “always-on” with unlimited usage. Fiber optic, terrestrial connectivity is preferred.
The local ISP access circuit to the Embassy must meet the following specifications/requirements for connectivity.
- A /28 subnet static Public IP addresses for VPN equipment, network mask, and default gateway IP address.
- ISP interface connectors: LC fiber connector (MM-multimode) – Gigabit interface
- ISP availability: “Always on”
- ISP connection: IPs must NOT repeat and NOT use Network Address Translation (NAT).
- ISP must permit all IP protocols (including but not limited to ICMP, UDP, TCP, and IPSEC) to transit without filters or proxies. Unfiltered access to the Internet is required without ISP firewall blocking or stateful inspection.
- ISP must permit installation of Customer VPN encryption devices on circuit.
- ISP must permit ping and trace route traffic from 188.8.131.52/16 and 184.108.40.206/16 to the ISP connection (LC fiber Gigabit MM router interface which terminates Customer VPN encryption device).
- High quality performance, the following parameters in a vendor’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) should be used:
- Packet Loss <=.5%
- Availability of 99.9%.
The service provider must not have ZTE, Huawei, Xiaomi and affiliated branded products in use on the internet connection. The Embassy is prohibited from contracting (or extending or renew contract) with an entity that uses above mentioned equipment, system, or service that uses covered telecommunications equipment or services as a substantial or essential component of any system, or as critical technology as part of any system. If this information is in use the service provider is to state what network switching/connectivity equipment is used in your infrastructure, and if there is an option to use a path without the equipment mentioned above.
Quotations must include a compliance checklist that shows where quoted items equal or exceed the required specifications. All firms that respond to this request for quotation must at the time of submitting their quotations be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) https://www.sam.gov, be NDAA 889 Compliant and have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing.
Interested parties should email quotations to Kingston.Procure@state.gov NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, MAY 25, 2023 at 12 noon.