In celebration of Overseas Citizens Voters Week, the U.S. Embassy will host a voter information and registration open house on June 27th from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. If you are a U.S. citizen living in Jamaica and are over the age of 18 (by November 6th this year), please join us for this event!
We will be available to answer questions, provide voting materials, and assist in filling out forms. You may also drop off ballots with us, if you’ve already received them, and we will mail them back to the United States for free.
The open house will be hosted in the American Citizen Services Unit waiting room. To attend, please bring your U.S. passport, driver’s license, and the mailing address of your local election office. No appointment is necessary.
For more information on voting, please visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program’s website, FVAP.gov. If you have any questions about voting overseas, please contact U.S. Embassy Kingston’s Voting Assistance Officer at VoteKingston@state.gov.
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook