Effective April 2, 2018, the passport execution fee will increase from $25 to $35. The $10 execution fee increase applies to U.S. passport applicants using the DS-11 form including: first-time applicants over age 16, children under age 16, and applicants who reapply after reporting their previous passport lost or stolen. Accordingly, the total passport fee for such applicants will increase by $10. The $10 fee increase does not apply to adults eligible to renew their passport using the DS-82 form.
Passport services are provided by appointment only. To make an appointment, please visit our website. Fees can be paid in cash or by card in both Jamaican and American dollars. If you have any questions, please contact us at KingstonACS@state.gov.
- U.S. Embassy Kingston, Jamaica+1-876-702-6000
- U.S. Consular Agency Montego Bay
- U.S. Consular Agency Cayman Islands
- State Department – Consular Affairs
+1-888-407-4747 or +1-202-501-4444
- Jamaica Country Information
- Cayman Island Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook