Welcome to the American Citizen Services (ACS) Unit of the U.S. Embassy in Kingston, Jamaica!
The ACS Unit, in conjunction with our Consular Agencies in the Cayman Islands and Montego Bay, provides information and assistance to U.S. citizens in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. At each location, U.S. citizens can submit applications for U.S. passports, document children born in Jamaica or the Cayman Islands, and request help in an emergency. For all non-emergency visits to the U.S. Embassy or Consular Agencies, please schedule an appointment.
Hours and Services
- U.S. Adult Passport renewals by mail.
- U.S. Passport applications by appointment
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications: by appointment only
- Third-Party Attendance At Passport and CRBA Interviews
- U.S. Notary Public Services: by appointment only
- For Information on Reporting the Death of a U.S. Citizen Abroad, please contact the American Citizen Services section via email: KingstonACS@state.gov