An appointment is required; See the Make an Appointment section to schedule your interview.
You should use the DS-82 form if you are an adult whose most current passport is valid for 10 years and it is still in your possession. In addition if:
- Your last passport was issued when you were age 16 or older and
- Your last passport was issued within the past 15 years and
- Your passport is undamaged and can be submitted with your application form.
Please visit the American Citizen Services section by appointment only with the following documents:
(Please complete the form online then print for appointment)
- Your current Passport and one photocopy of your passport
- One passport-sized photograph with a white background
- Fee for DHL delivery
- $110 USD (or Jamaican equivalent)
Be sure to electronically complete and print the application form before coming to the Embassy for your appointment.
*If your name has been changed between your last issued passport and now, please bring an original name change document as proof of such